Good old British Weather

Once again the weather has struck and Amanda and Niki's Skydives were both postponed again at the weekend. Amanda got kitted out, into the plane and up to jump height when the ground crew and jumpmaster noted that the wind speed had picked up making it unsafe to jump - so she did get to jump…
Read more


Amanda and Niki will be throwing themselves out of a plane in the next 48 hours and are just short of their fundraising target. If you havent already sponsored them you can do so by visiting their just giving page: Up Up and Away!!!
Read more


If you have not yet Sponsored Amanda and Niki for their sky dives you can do so by text: text COSD99 and the amount you wish to sponsor to 70070
Read more