Due to the shortage of skilled staff in so many industries it has never been a better time to work as a temporary worker.
As a temporary worker for Contract Options you will gain the experience of working with some of the best companies within the Thames Valley, Greater London and M4 & M3 corridors
To register for temporary work we require the following documents:-
- Passport / Photo ID.
- Proof of Address in the UK (Utility bill).
- National Insurance Number.
- Bank Details: Bank Name, Address, and Sort Code Account Number.
- Driving Licence for Driving Work (Counterpart is needed with Photo Licence).
- Any Certificates for Specific Skills.
- Work references.
Please call your local office to arrange an interview or email your contact details by using the link below.
Please email: email@example.com
If you are considering changing employers and want to know what suitable vacancies we have, then call our perms division on 0118 956 2382 or email your CV and a covering letter using the link below.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most people don't have to create a CV that often, and are put off by the over complicated ideas about how a CV should look. Follow this simple guide and your CV will be suitable to put forward to a prospective client.
- Always use plain white paper.
- Use basic font.
- Structure your CV with headings.
- Personal details (Your name, date of birth, address, telephone number daytime and evening).
- Academic qualifications (e.g. GCSE's, A levels, Degree etc)
- Vocational qualifications (e.g. HGV driving licence or Basic Food Hygiene First Aid )
- Work history (starting with the most recent job first and working backwards give an honest positive desciption of each position you have worked)
- Other major achievements.
- Hobbies and interests.
- Work references.
- Check your CV to ensure it has all the correct details (Dates, Company Names, Positions, etc) and make sure the spelling is correct.
- Pass your CV on to someone who can proof read it, before you send it out.