Contract Options work with many organisations across the country. See how our knowledge and expertise can help identify and implement the right recruitment solutions to match your professional requirements in temporary, contract and permanent placements.
- Robust attraction and selection processes
- Proactive recruiting
- Personal and company reputation
- Constant improvement of industry knowledge and skills
- Co-operate culture supported by the right candidates
- Strategic partnership planning
- Ensure mutual trust and respect for candidates and clients
- Facilities Maintenance Engineers
- Engineering - all disciplines (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Skilled Trades (Plumbers, carpenters, painters, electricians & more)
- HVAC engineers
- Energy & Environmental Services
- Engineers - Installation and Maintenance
- High output electrification
- Multi Discipline works design and build
- Civil Engineers - Rail & Highways
- Track Renewals Structure and Crossing (including surveying)
- Design/ Inspection & Management
- Multi Discipline works design and build (Rail & Highways)
- Signalling and Testing
- Station Information and Security systems (CCTV system)
- Asset Management
We are delighted to demonstrate our capabilities and credentials in supporting Technical AND Rail staff on a permanent, interim and temporary basis. Our priority is to ensure we deliver a fully aligned service to meet your business objectives.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss our capabilities in more detail.
- Recruitment expertise - with over 23 years in the recruitment industry, with relationships with major trades bodies, we actively engage policy makers, our clients and industry experts to ensure we are fully compliant to protect your interests.
- Robust attraction and selection process - with a robust candidate attraction and selection which includes a range of assessment tools, we are able to ensure your retention levels are optimised. Our candidates' skills and qualifications are checked and references carried out against specific job profiles so we know they will be productive from day one.
- Breadth of capabilities - with 8 office locations across the UK, including specialist divisions operating in all industries and sectors, we have a breadth of capability to fulfil and support your required skills. We have a reputation for operating at the highest level of integrity and our strong business practices are reflected in everything we do.
Local Account Management
- We provide an experienced, local account manager to manage the account and coordinate delivery
- This will provide you with a single point of contact, a consistent approach across all of your service requirements and importantly, knowledge of the local labour market
- We are professionals in the recruitment process and knowledgeable industry experts