Our catering teams are headed up by consultants with hands on experience and knowledge of the industry at management level, enabling a greater understanding of the specific demands related to the supplying of quality skilled catering, hospitality and events staff.
Every candidate in our temporary catering team has been thoroughly interviewed face to face and fully referenced.
On registration, all catering staff are assessed, tested and trained (where necessary) within Food Hygiene, Health & Safety, COSHH and Manual Handling
Categories of staff available on both temporary and permanent assignments include:
- Catering Managers, Chef/Managers, Restaurant Managers, Unit Supervisors, Deputy and Assistant Managers.
- Executive Chefs, Head Chefs, Sous Chefs, Chef de Parties, Commis Chefs, Pastry Chefs and Specialist Chefs.
- Butlers, Hospitality Staff, Directors Dining, Silver Service Staff, Plate Waiting Staff, Wine Waiting Staff, Maitre De, Bar Staff.
- Food Service Assistants, Baristas, Deli Bar Staff, Catering Assistants, Cashiers, Vending Operatives, Kitchen Assistants & Kitchen Porters
- Receptionists, Housekeepers, Concierge Staff and Porters