Good old British Weather

Once again the weather has struck and Amanda and Niki’s Skydives were both postponed again at the weekend.

Amanda got kitted out, into the plane and up to jump height when the ground crew and jumpmaster noted that the wind speed had picked up making it unsafe to jump – so she did get to jump out of the plane but it was back on the ground.

Niki completed 6 hours training on Saturday but on Sunday when she went back to compLete her solo freefall she was turned away due to snow!


Both jumps will AGAIN be rescheduled once the weather improves but if you want to motivate the girls a bit more you can still sponsor them at